How to book a session
You need to book either face-to-face or online sessions you want to apply beforehand through MyWaseda. Note that the booking process are different depending on whether the chosen session is online or face-to-face. Click here to learn about the booking process.
How to cancel a session
You need to notify the Writing Center when cancelling your reserved session.
Cancellation 24 hours before the time of your booked session:
- Login to My Waseda same as when you booked sessions.
- Access “Reservation Situation” page.
- Go to the summary.
- Click ● to cancel your booked session.
- You can see “The reservation has been cancelled”.
- Make sure ● is now ○.
Cancellation within 24 hours before the time of your booked session:
Contact the Writing Center through email@example.com immediately. This is applicable only when you encounter technical issues and are unable to continue the session.
Be responsible when using the Writing Center.
* You need to show up on time. When you miss your booked session without any notices or are late for the session for more than 15 minutes, the session will be recorded as ‘no show’.
* If you missed sessions without notifying in advance more than 3 times during one semester, you would not be able to take further sessions at the Writing Center during the semester.
* Please cancel your face-to-face session if you do not feel well or you have symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat etc.).